Designed for applications in harsh chemical or temperature environments where other materials cannot provide consistent substrate corrosion protection.
Formulated for various conditions to reduce friction, protect chemical substrate degradation, and provide cooling in thermally stressed assemblies. Common application substrates include ceramics, aluminum, carbon and nickel alloy steels, as well as some plastics and composites.
The use of molybdenum disulfide, PTFE, and other functional fillers provide the coatings with unique friction reduction characteristics, often increasing wear resistance.
LESS THAN 0.1 COEFFICIENT OF FRICTION
EXCEEDS 1000 HOUR ASTM SALT SPRAY TESTING
WITHSTANDS TEMPERATURES UP TO 550°F
- Dry Film Thickness (single coat): 0.6 – 2 mil (0.0006 – 0.002 inch)
- Service Temperature: -350°F - 550°F (-212°C -287°C) Continuous
- Corrosion Resistance (ASTM B117): >1000 hours
- Chemical Resistance: Highly resistant to sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric acids and many caustic/basic materials.
- Applicable substrates: Glass, ceramic, stainless steel, cold rolled steel, low carbon steel, titanium, Inconel®, high nickel alloys, copper,magnesium, aluminum, composites, and plastics that will withstand the cure temperatures required.
- Valve stems
- Oil pans
- Piston skirts
- Valve train components
- Hydraulic components
- Tool dies